Exclusively many of our crafting support can be your final essay or dissertation asst . and also most suitable option pertaining to carrying out a papers and also other personalized forms. Imagine your long-time have .
“Areas Of Specialization”
Ut The Frim Carries Business Of General Legal Practitioners Including, inter alia:
Below are some of the categories of works the firm handles or has handled in the past.
Conveyance and Commercial works
The law firm handles all aspects of a pre-litigation legal business including.
– Incorporation of limited liability companies (local and foreign), business entities, NGOs, associations, and faith-based organizations.
– Restructuring of companies, mergers, and acquisitions, insolvency law and receiverships.
– Acting for banks and other financial institutions in the creation of mortgages, debentures, and other forms of debt instruments to secure advances made to their customers.
– Advising clients on all aspects of Corporate Law.
– Acting for mortgage companies in the creation of mortgages to secure housing mortgage loans.
– Acting for the clients in the transfer and purchase of land.
– Wills and Administration of estates.
The firm handles all aspects of litigation with particular emphasis on civil litigation. Most of the Firm’s litigation is before the High Court of Juba and the County Court of Juba. Litigation handled by the firm inter alia includes: –
– Labour Law
– Dispute regarding post-retirement benefits, in particular, the National Social Security.
– Contract law
– Acting for individuals, companies or individuals in settlement of personal injury and fatal accident claims.
– Enforcement of recovery of civil debts.
– Property Law
– Law of torts- negligence, trespass of property
– Tenancy related disputes.
– Securing the release of victims, suspects in custody in police cells and prison
Alternative Dispute Resolution and Pro Bono Works
The firm, given the costly and time-consuming nature of litigation, resorts to resolving matters and disputes in a speedily and cost-effective manner through ADR. Given the different methods of alternative dispute resolution, the firm has currently done negotiations, a few arbitrations and a number of conciliations.
As part of its good corporate responsibility, the firm has also introduced a pro bono system aimed at developing the rule of law. So far, the firm has successfully given free consultation services to a number of individuals and organizations and has also litigated successfully a number of pro bono court matters.
The two belong to the mount pleasant neighborhood alliance, which organizes everything from neighborhood crime watches to block parties, as well as to a local https://dissertationauthors.com/ historical preservation group